Spousal and Family Class Sponsorship

If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, you can sponsor your spouse, common law partner, conjugal partner, dependent child or other eligible relative (such as parent or grandparents) to become a permanent resident in Canada. The decision about how to approach the process must be carefully weighed (inside or outside of Canada) as both have their advantages and disadvantages. Our knowledgeable lawyers will assist in determining which course best works for you and your family. To learn more about Spousal and Family Class Sponsorship click here.

Our team of specialists will be happy to help you determine the best path for success in achieving your specific immigration goals. Take our free assessment today and we will develop an individualized comprehensive immigration plan to achieve successful immigration to Canada.